About the Course
Get started in the fast-growing field of user experience (UX) design with hands-on training and capstone that you can showcase on your portfolio. Learn the foundations of UX design, including empathizing with users, building wireframes and prototypes, and conducting research to test your designs.
Great design goes beyond stunning aesthetics. Learn to harness cutting-edge tools to create effective user-centric experiences. While UX and UI go hand in hand, they are two distinct, related disciplines. At DLYA Skill Acquisition UX/UI Bootcamp 4.0, you’ll learn both in addition to web prototyping. Your learning will culminate in a portfolio that showcases in-demand skills — from storyboards and prototypes to interactive apps and responsive websites.
UX: The Functionality User experience (UX) design is focused on eliminating friction for the user of a product or service. UX includes interaction design; information architecture; wireframing; product design; plus, user research, testing, and data. UX designer was one of Glassdoor’s 50 Best Jobs in America for 2021.
UI: The Look User interface (UI) represents how users interact with and experience digital products and services. UI includes brand expression, visual communication, accessibility, graphic design, color, layout, and typography. Digital design jobs are expected to grow 13% by 2030— 6% faster than the national average.
Olaoluwa Adejumo is a talented, ambitious professional with a wide variety of skills. He completed a Business Information Technology degree with Computer Networks as a specialization from Birmingham City University in the United Kingdom.
He is highly experienced in web and graphics design, with proficiency in Adobe Suites and Figma. He has completed many software development and computer networking projects, and also is an expert in content management systems. His research methods and tools, particularly his usage of SWOT analysis for UI/UX design, are extremely well-received.
Aside from his professional activity, Laolu has a passion for photography. He enjoys capturing nature, events, and all other moments that life has to offer.
He plans to utilize the knowledge and expertise he has gained to teach and mentor the younger generations. He truly is an individual with a passion to make a difference in the world.
I am Abolorunke Blessing, a UI/UX Designer who is highly motivated and passionate about strategizing on establishing a positive output for critical situations using design processes.
I have a good knowledge of some design tools which include Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop in designing a user interface.
I have worked on various projects niches ranging from:
My thought processes are:
1. Understand the project plan documentation through thorough research to get a better insight into the product, brand, its users, and their needs.
2. Also, understand the competitive audit of the product to bridge the gaps between other products.
3. Brainstorm Storm possible and achievable solutions based on the data obtained from the user's needs. Then highlight the project roadmap, user story, and user flow.
4. Then I proceed to bring my ideas, and solution on a sketch board where I draw how the user interface will look in line with their needs.
5. I design the high fidelity screen, and mockups, make interactive prototypes and test with users, and get feedback which will help the product do better.