About the Course
Backend Development with NodeJS
Node is quite popular and used by some big companies like eBay, General Electric, GoDaddy, Microsoft, PayPal, Uber, and Yahoo! just to name a few. By the end of this course, you will have some basic understanding of Node.js. build applications.
Frontend Development with ReactJS
React.js is one of the most demanding frameworks in the market; 31.3% of worldwide specialists are currently utilizing ReactJS. Some of the world’s top tech teams use the tool to design scalable, easy-to-maintain solutions — Netflix, PayPal, eBay, Airbnb, and more. Why are businesses so interested in React.js implementation? Here are the benefits of adopting the framework:
• Increased app development speed. The framework accepts HTML code input and has excellent subcomponent rendering support. Development teams can benefit from JSX as well — it’s an extension with a range of shortcuts that cuts the amount of code writing time.
• Improved code stability. React.js reduces the impact of change in the code file since the changes in parent components don’t affect the children. Such a data binding approach facilitates software testing and helps ensure stable app performance after update deployments.
• SEO-friendliness. React.js deals with the inability of search engine crawlers to process JS-heavy pages. Even a beginner with an entry-level react developer salary can deploy React on a server and use the virtual DOM to view the code as a regular web page in a browser.
• Robust toolkit. React.js has a wide range of debugging and interface design tools.
• Strong user community and an affordable remote react developer salary. Since a large number of teams are deploying the framework, the tool is regularly updated. There’s no shortage of user-generated content either — you can find dozens of helpful React tutorials and case studies to make the most out of the framework.
It’s one of the most in-demand frameworks at the moment — that’s why business owners are willing to find professionals with a moderate mid-level react developer salary within and beyond their home regions.
Peace Onoriode is a seasoned software engineer from Abuja Nigeria.
His favorite quote is "Everything is possible, think twice and code once".
I am Abolorunke Blessing, a UI/UX Designer who is highly motivated and passionate about strategizing on establishing a positive output for critical situations using design processes.
I have a good knowledge of some design tools which include Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop in designing a user interface.
I have worked on various projects niches ranging from:
My thought processes are:
1. Understand the project plan documentation through thorough research to get a better insight into the product, brand, its users, and their needs.
2. Also, understand the competitive audit of the product to bridge the gaps between other products.
3. Brainstorm Storm possible and achievable solutions based on the data obtained from the user's needs. Then highlight the project roadmap, user story, and user flow.
4. Then I proceed to bring my ideas, and solution on a sketch board where I draw how the user interface will look in line with their needs.
5. I design the high fidelity screen, and mockups, make interactive prototypes and test with users, and get feedback which will help the product do better.